Activity 1: Field visit to a shelter and Workshop on Trafficking in Children
Activity 2: Workshop on Gender-based Approach to Trafficking in Human Beings
Activity 3: Study visit for selected Thai Delegates to an EU MS on Mechanisms for Protecting Victims of Trafficking in Human Beings
Activity 4: Workshop on Identifying and Treating the Psychosocial Trauma of Victims of Trafficking in Human Beings
Activity 5: Remote support for the finalisation of the brochures on Trafficking in Human Beings
Results and outputs
- Theoretical knowledge and practical skills on various aspects related to trafficking in human beings, with a focus on trafficking in children issues, the gender dimension and trauma-informed practice, as well as EU/EU MS trafficking in human beings management systems, are transferred to the Thai counterparts.
- The capacities and capabilities of the relevant Thai authorities to prevent trafficking in human beings and to provide targeted assistance to victims of trafficking in human beings in line with human rights’ standards are improved.
- Inter-institutional cooperation, coordination and partnership on trafficking in human beings issues between national, local and NGO levels are strengthened.
3 brochures in Thai language drafted thanks to peer-to-peer support on the topics of:
- Trafficking in children
- A gender-based approach to trafficking in human beings
- Identifying and treating the psycho-social trauma of victims of trafficking in human beings
In total, it is expected that up to 80 participants will benefit from this MIEUX technical assistance.